Norfolk Yacht and Country Club

7001 Hampton Blvd. Norfolk, Virginia 23505

Guest Rooms / Dining Rooms
In 1923, Norfolk annexed a huge tract of land that included the Country Club, and, for the first time, the Club was within the city limits. In 1927, in deference to this fact, the Club voted to change its name to the Norfolk Country Club. Within a few years, the Club attracted the attention of yachtsmen who believed that the waterfront location was an excellent place for a marina. In recognition of this popular new addition to the Club’s activities, the Club changed its name once more in January, 1936, to the Norfolk Yacht and Country Club. 
Phone
757-423-4500
Fax
757-423-6764
Website
http://www.norfolkyacht.com

Reservation

QR CODE CLOSE