The University Club of Boston

426 Stuart Street, Boston, MA 02116

squash / aquatics / FITNESS / massage / golf / triathlon program
From its incorporation in 1891, the Club has had two homes. The first clubhouse was at 270 Beacon Street which was vacated in 1926, when the new Clubhouse officially opened at 40 Trinity Place. It was a grand clubhouse, and even though it was the utopia everyone desired, there was a price to be paid eventually.
Phone
617-266-5600
Fax
617-266-5554
Website
http://www.uclub.org

Reservation

QR CODE CLOSE